How can I be mad at a face like that? As a loving pet owner, you probably know this thought well. This is what comes to mind when you walk into the lounge and discover your pets have tracked muddy paw prints across the carpet. At first, you’re a bit mad, but as soon as you look over at them and see that oh-so-adorable look on their faces, everything is forgiven and forgotten. And as for the paw prints…that’s a job for the carpet cleaners.
If you have pets, you probably know that even if they are housetrained and well behaved, there are still some occasions when they might leave their manners at the door and walk across your carpets with dirty paws. You might also have had the unfortunate experience of going out and when you returned, you found your dog had left you a welcome home present on the floor. While these little mishaps are sometimes unavoidable, fortunately you can find carpet cleaners Centurion or carpet cleaners Roodepoort, or in any other area for that matter, and they will leave your carpet looking as good as new.
Carpets can be difficult to maintain and keep dirt-free and spotless, but they are known to be more pet friendly than tiles or hardwood flooring. While a tiled surface might be easier to wash, pets can run the risk of slipping and hurting themselves on this kind of flooring. If you have a carpet and are finding it difficult to keep clean, then you can contact the experts for advice and help. As mentioned above, it doesn’t matter where you stay, because even if you are looking for carpet cleaners Midrand or even carpet cleaners Fourways, you will find a reputable company which can assist.
Pet owners, here are some helpful tips to help keep your carpets and furniture clean:
- Brush and groom your pets regularly.
- Vacuum and clean your carpets and furniture on a regular basis.
- If your pet should make a mess, clean it up as soon as possible. The longer you leave the mess, the harder it is to clean up.
- When putting in new carpets, consider opting for ones which are pet friendly.
- If you are not keen on letting your pets have access to every room in your house, then you need to set boundaries and not allow them into certain rooms.
- Keep dogs off the furniture and couches.