Make 10 New Year’s Resolutions for your office and keep these going throughout the year. It is the beginning of a new decade; therefore, it is a great time to get your work environment in tip-top shape.
Here are ten resolutions for the office that are worth keeping:
- Check in on employees – regular meetings with employees will ensure goals are being met
up your office with new crockery and cutlery, shiny plants (keep these
watered and cleaned), add interesting artwork for visual stimulation,
and add a lick of paint to brighten up your workspace
your employees to fill out a roster relating to their specific roles
that they play in the company as this adds clarity. With expectations
for their performance in writing, there’s little room for error or
out of their comfort zone will enable employees to do tasks that are
not usually tackled by them – choose something challenging such as team
building out of the office environment, which is a great ice breaker
your staff keen on supporting a charitable cause (eco bricks are a
great example of using up recycled bottles filled with used plastic).
Put a day aside once a month to dedicate to volunteering to the cause
- Form a social committee to organise social events which will help employees break down barriers and get to know each other better
- Encourage your employees to improve their skills by taking online courses
- Work-life balance is important – encourage your staff to exercise and eat right
vibes rule – get your team to say one positive thing about their
co-workers that they admire in meetings. This is a brilliant way to get
meetings on a great footing
- Respect each other’s space by keeping the kitchen clean and ensure you leave the bathrooms spotlessly clean
Keep your office clean and neat by using a professional facilities management team such as Clean Care Mobile to ensure your resolutions are not broken by the end of January.