What is it?
- A disinfection tunnel is an automated walk-through tunnel designed to disinfect anyone and anything that walks through.
- The disinfection system is backed by science and proven to kill almost all pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, moulds, fungi, and even bad smells.
- It is free-standing and easy to use.
How Does it Work?
- Set it up in any high-traffic area.
- Each tunnel has ten fine misting nozzles triggered by a motion sensor detector.
- The nozzles dispense an average of 40ml per minute, although consumption depends on traffic flow.
- We supply a clinically proven solution that is non-toxic and proven to kill 99.999% of germs without using harmful chemicals.
- The spray is gentle on clothing and accessories and environmentally friendly.
- The spray is safe for adults, children, plants, and animals.
Who is it for?
- It is ideal for malls, banks, supermarkets, schools, factories, offices, hospitals, and any place where there is a high flow of pedestrian traffic.
- You can set it up at the entrance of your shop or offices, at the school entrance, or even at a factory.
From Only R40,000
- Delivery (JHB) Installation & Commissioning – R3900
- Rope Lights – R3500
- Rubber Flooring – R3200
- Customer Branding – R2500
- Disinfectant (25ℓ) – R750 (Highly Recommended)
- 3m long x 1.5m wide x 2.2m high
- 220V power supply
- 10 fine misting nozzles, triggered by a motion sensor detector
- Each nozzle dispenses avg. 40ml/minute
- 0.55kw pump
- 220 ℓ water tank with standard tap connector
- Branding detailing product being used that is safe for humans
CCM’s automated walk-through disinfection tunnel is an ideal solution for the worldwide situation we face today. It is much safer than only disinfecting people’s hands at the door. We supply a 100% green, non-toxic sanitising solution which strong enough to work, yet still soft on skin, clothes and accessories.
GET A TUNNEL DISINFECTION SERVICES QUOTE